Dynamics 365 Business CentralMagento Connector
VLC Magento Connector enables both Dynamics 365 Business Central and your Magento e-Commerce Webstore to connect in an end-to-end, two-way integration to get your Webstore up and running with Real-Time data like products and their inventory and more. It is a Full Integration that supports Schedule based synchronization of data (like products, product Inventory, Product Sales Tier Prices, customers and their addresses information, orders, order payments information) between the two.
Customers and Customer Address Management:
- Full Integration (two-way) of customers and customer’s addresses (multiple billing and shipping addresses).
- Pushes Web customer registrations from Magento right into Business central as Customers.
- Number of Addresses for web customers can be managed and synched to Business central from Magento.
- Existing Customers from Business central can be send and synched to Magento.
Product, Product Sales Prices and Inventory Management:
- New Products information and update of Product information can be sent from Business Central to Magento.
- Inventory of Products by warehouse location from Business Central can be sent to Magento to show real-time inventory in website.
- Synchronizes Tier prices of products (customer group wise sales prices) from Business Central to Magento.
- Allows Guest Customer checkout which pushes guest customer information into Business Central along with order information which then creates a new customer for that Guest and creates sales order for that customer in the Business Central.
- Pushes Web orders from Magento right into business central and creates sales orders in Business Central.
- Sends Sales Order Shipment status to Magento from Business Central when a sales order shipment posted.
- Can Send tracking number from Business Central to Magento along with shipment status.
- Sends Sales Order Invoice Status to Magento from Business Central to capture payment in magento when a sales order invoice posted.
Payment, Shipping and Tax:
- Synchronizes web payment information from Magento into the Business Central.
- Ability to Map Payment Methods of both Magento and Business Central.
- Ability to Map Shipping Agents and Shipping Agent Services of both Magento and Business Central.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges information sends to Business Central from Magento along with Sales Order information.