Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business CentralSmart Shipping
Shipping App utilizes multiple parcel carriers like: UPS, FedEx and USPS. Smart Shipping can be easily integrated with the corporate intranet using industry standard connection tools. Shipping can assist shipping departments run faster, simplify outbound logistics and order management. Discover how improved shipping processes will save you time and make it easier to do more business and stay ahead of the competition.
With smart shipping solution, you establish a single point of execution for all small package and LTL shipping. (FedEx, UPS and USPS) - Not only simplifying shipping practices, but also reducing your overall cost. Smart Shipping solutions operate on the Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser.
Our goal is to help your business run more smoothly, more effectively, and at the lowest possible cost. For this reason, the smart shipping also integrates with scales, and packaging material handling. This means extracting additional value out of existing fulfillment automation investments, while enabling customer orders to flow from time-of-capture to delivery without any manual intervention.
VLC's Smart Shipping is a multi-carrier shipping solution which optimizes and accelerates the shipping operations for both small package and LTL shipments.
The following are the few advantages of the Smart Shipping:
- Integration with Business Central - Ready to ship Sales Orders in Business Central can be processed from the smart shipping in seconds with few easy shortcuts or mouse clicks.
- Reduces Shipping errors - Common errors in shipping process like wrong shipping Address, wrong products etc. will be eliminated as the shipping data is integrated directly From ERP application.
- Compare Shipping rates - Shipping Costs are minimized as the provider with least Shipping costs can be selected from the shipping quotes (Rate Shop) provided by different carriers, Both small package and LTL.
- Tracking Status directly from Sales Documents - Provides easy access to track the package directly from the Sales documents.
- International Shipping - Processing of International Shipments is made easy as the required information like Schedule B, Producer etc. is automatically pulled from ERP.
- Automated Label and Document printing - The Shipping Labels and documents are automatically received and sent to the assigned printers.
- Address Validation - Address Validation is provided in both the ERP and the smart shipping so that errors and surcharges are minimized.
- Identical and Multi-Package Shipments - Processing identical packages is made easy as any number of identical packages will be processed automatically by just mentioning the no. of shipment count and processing the first package as Identical. Provides Multi-package functionality to bind all the packages of a shipment.
- Reprint Labels - Labels and Documents can be re-printed any number of times as they are saved in Business Central.
For installations and more information please Contact Us.