Often, it's not enough to simply know that a database, has been changed or what
the change was. Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics Nav) Change Log History Management provides your
systems administrators with the ability to track all user-made changes to the database.
Each change is recorded along with the username of the employee who made the change
and the time that the change was made.
Additionally, the Change Log History Management software is version-wise, recording the version information of the database in which the change was made.
- Less data redundancy, execution time and maintenance compared to standard change log functionality
- Robust archiving of change log history with restore functionality
- Automatic monitoring and recording of database changes
- Tracking down to the user level
- Time stamping
- Archiving and restoration functionality
- Easy-to-use interface
Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics Nav) Change Log History Management provides the ability to archive successive versions of the change log history. The archives can be restored by simply undoing the change log archive. With Change History Log Management, your system administrators will be able to delve deep into past change histories to help troubleshoot errors, find necessary data or track down which user has responsible for a given change.