Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business CentralMagento Connector
Magento Commerce is the world’s leading digital commerce platform. Create unique, limitless, and engaging shopping experiences for customers. Innovate, scale, and achieve extraordinary growth with the benefits of Magento.
Get set to meet the only platform that empowers you to build uncommon and appealing shopping voyages. Magento Commerce proffers vibrant, state-of-the-art features, with an endless capacity to personalize a feasible and seamless administrative architecture, with hassle-free third-party integrations. With Magento's e-commerce framework, a worldwide sphere system of execution partners, and an enormous marketplace of annexes, this is the best possibility to bring alive your ultimate business penetration.
Customers and Customer Address Management:
- Full integration (two-track) of customers and customer's addresses (multiple billing and shipping addresses).
- Pushes web customer registrations from Magento right into Business Central as customers.
- Comprehensive management of varied web customer addresses synchronization with Business Central from Magento.
- The existing customers from Business Central can be sent and synched with Magento.
Product, Product Sales Prices and Inventory Management:
- New products information and updates of product information can be sent from Business Central to Magento.
- Product inventories categorized by warehouse location can be sent to Magento from Business Central to demonstrate real-time inventory status in your website.
- Synchronizes Tier prices of products (customer group wise sales prices) from Business Central to Magento.
- Facilitates guest customer checkout which pushes guest customer information into Business Central along with order information with a default guest customer and creates sales order in the Business Central.
- Pushes web orders from Magento directly into Business Central and creates sales orders in Business Central.
- Sends sales order shipment status to Magento from Business Central when a sales order shipment posted.
- Sends the tracking number from Business Central to Magento along with the shipment status.
- Sends the sales order invoice status to Magento from Business Central to capture payment in Magento when a sales order invoice is posted.
Payment, Shipping and Tax:
- Synchronizes web payment information from Magento into the Business Central.
- Ability to map payment methods of both Magento and Business Central.
- Ability to map shipping agents and shipping agent services of both Magento and Business Central.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges information is sent to Business Central from Magento along with the sales order information.