SOLUTIONS PURPOSE-BUILT FOR SUCCESS
VLC Solutions providing the innovative technologies for manufacturers to streamline business processes and their growth, while remaining agile for rapid response to customer demands and evolving markets.
- Track, measure, and monitor your entire business, from shop floor to top floor and from raw materials to final product
- Boost efficiency with real-time, actionable visibility into plant and business operations
- Reduce costs and streamline processes while you grow revenue and increase profits
- Optimize lean manufacturing to focus on the key priorities to make smarter decisions, eliminate waste and increase customer satisfaction
- Easily adapt to new manufacturing methods, changing customer requirements, and evolving business strategies
Streamline Product Lifecycle
Meat Complex, Industry specific requirements with integrated PDM and PLM, from the early stages of design and engineering for new products, through maintenance and repair of the installed base in its latest version.
Commercial & OEM wire machinery manufacturers among the highest number of companies with a Mixed-manufacturing profile and they work with some of the most delivery in the value chain.
Designed for engineer-to-order (ETO), make-to-order (MTO), configure-to-order (CTO), assemble-to (ATO) or hybrid manufacturers, the VLC Solutions helps you master business processes.
Whether your business is competing in local or global markets your success, depends on implementing a solution that can meet your specific organizational needs and adapt easily to custom manufacturing requirements.
Connect Information & Processes
The VLC solution includes product Centre, to role-based collaboration tool for employees who work with products during the entire lifecycle. As the company-wide content management system, it holds all product-related information-product description etc..
Meet Customer Needs
The core business process for commercial & OEM machinery Manufacturers stars with the quotation, (did/tender). A question is not just the initial expressions of a sales order, but a process in itself Depending on the complexity of the question, the content evolves over time and involves multiple roles.
Drive Your Business Forward
The VLC Solutions Service Management can meet the needs of your specific situation. In some cases, Service Management is used for both first-level customer support and second-level partner support, including the management of warranties.