Warehouse management is the process of organizing and managing everything within your warehouse and ensuring that it all functions in the most excellent possible manner.
This includes the warehouse and its inventory arrangement, adequate maintenance of the relevant equipment, management of the new stock entering the facility, picking, packing, and shipping the orders on time, and finally, monitoring, tracking, and enhancing the overall inventory and warehouse administration.
Distributors, e-commerce retailers and manufacturers usually deploy automation tools (such as VLC Warehouse Management Application) to regulate this portion of their supply chain.
VLC Smart Warehouse Management App for Business Central is a full enabler of the Warehouse personnel as it lets them solely perform all the warehouse activities on the go. The precursor of having to go to the workstation is also duly eliminated, thereby boosting the productivity and efficiency of your business.
Bundled up with Barcode Management, it renders advanced level accuracy of warehouse activities since the manual user entries are eliminated. This provides the users with a scope to freely scan the Document/Item/Bin Barcodes and fulfill each task from Receipts to Shipments with a few easy scans. A few of the critical features of VLC Warehouse Management are as follows:
- Ability to create customized profiles for every user based on their specific roles in the warehouse.
- Provides the capability to perform all the warehouse management operations required for Receipts, Put-Aways, Movements, Picks, Shipments, Physical Inventory, and Mobile devices.
- Grants the ability to perform diverse operations like processing Put-Aways and picks with just a few barcode scans.
- Inventory details and Bin Contents are made easily accessible from several warehouse activities screens.
- Facility to Add Receipts copies, Images for Items, Receipts, and Shipments from the App.
- Renders the Text / Speech functionality for Search and Inventory.
- Ability to set up user-wise Movement/Physical inventory Journals, assign documents to Users.
- Works with distinctive warehouse Options on various Locations.
- App is based on a powerful collaboration with Microsoft Power Platform , PowerApps and Power Automate .
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom
For installations and more information please Contact Us.
|Satisfaction||Satisfaction by Category|
|Likelihood to Recommend||Product Going in Right Direction?||Meets Requirements||Ease of Admin||Ease of Doing Business With||Quality of Support||Ease of Setup||Ease of Use|