Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business CentralApp Management Highlights
- When an App from VLC Solutions LLC is installed, a trial subscription is automatically created to try the App functionality if there is an E-Mail in the Company Information before installing the App. Trial Subscription can also be created after installing the App by using the information below.
- Upon the completion of the Trail Period, a subscription has to be purchased from the available plans of the App to be able to continue to use it.
- VLC App Management Setup is used to manage the subscriptions. The following are the functions available in the page.
- The Trial Subscription is cancelled and a Active subscription is created upon the successful credit card transaction.
This function is used to create a Trial Subscription without entering any Credit Card Information.
This function can be used if a Trial/Active subscription has to be created for an App.Credit Card information has to be entered to complete the process using this method.
This function updates the list of available VLC Solutions LLC Apps, Pricing and the subscription information from the VLC Solutions data centers.
This function is used to update the Company information and credit card details.
This function is used to convert a Trial Subscription to Active Subscription. The Trial Subscription is cancelled and a Active subscription is created upon the successful credit card transaction.
This function is used list the available plans, show / cancel the existing subscriptions.
The User Guide explains the tasks in detail
- "VLC APP MGMT ADMIN" role has to be assigned to all the users who will manage the Apps like Installation, subscription and payments.
- "VLC APP MGMT USER" role has to be assigned to all the users.