Remodel Manufacturing Design and Delivery
Today's age and time have phenomenally outstretched manufacturing from limited precincts to a worldwide value chain.
Innovation and mechanization empower enterprises to virtually reflect their current manufacturing excellence. This also leads them to swiftly augment their endurance and formulation of new notions and concepts. The degree of sustainability is again finding a tremendous path.
Technical up-gradation is remodeling manufacturing – empowering productions to be functionally competent and mature to become farsighted by generating more customer-focused, flexible and viable industries. The latest and contemporary solutions go above and beyond simple technological up-gradation to implement regularity of procedures (to operate a company) and a specific business model (to reconstruct a business) for the tomorrow of manufacturing.
Manufacturing & Shop Floor Automation
Thrust Enhanced Efficiency amid Manufacturing Equipment and ERP Software
Control a more robust manufacturing method with smooth integration of ERP software with manufacturing processes on the shop floor and Warehouse.
Many ERP solutions disregard the current shop floor capacities. VLC MES Software has led the self-regulation between ERP software, shop floor, and warehouse equipment. Shop floor automation solutions like direct Production Monitoring capture the production data directly from machines and operators and get real-time production metrics and analytics in a ready-to-use, viewable way. This assists in eliminating manual data collection, automation of alerts for help calls, and preventative maintenance. Also, it enhances cycle times, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), and plant productivity.
Optimization can percolate the best improvement decisions for different perspectives of manufacturing. Employing a subset of artificial intelligence techniques, VLC MES can assist you in:
- Strategizing over every planning space for rational outcomes
- Resolving the most intricate operations' plan and optimization hurdles
- Enlarging visibility with preparation and scheduling to reduce interruptions
- Securing ready-to-use KPI evaluation on the decisions' quality
Producing Workforce in Manufacturing
Human capital is at its apex of skill needs. Businesses that adopt and develop their workforce through smart tools and interactively innovative conditions can become the future's tipping points. A digital-savvy generation is joining the crew and beginning new and future-looking operating trends with the right technology, agents, and manufacturing machinations.
The tomorrow of work is switching for manufacturers, not merely the workers but also the complete order. Corporations must be willing toward a talent transfer that has begun already. A skyrocketing need for technological, cultural, and better cognitive abilities and an embryonic criticality for long-term education has become the need of the hour. The latest standard for the management and work welfare begets autonomy for team units and working selves at an individual level too.
Manufacturing's future holds tenets that are creative, flexible, and consumer-oriented. Modern procedures, elements, and industry models are upsetting all enterprises and shaping that future likely. The concept of dispersed manufacturing is mostly new – designing extremely personalized stocks in local and miniature bunches.
However, this approach has a bone of contention, arm-twisting latest manufacturing novelties, such as platform economics, 3D printing or additive manufacturing, and mass customization. To do so at a price and range that renders it competitive and more compelling.
VLC MES Capabilities
VLC MES Software monitors and seizes the production data right from devices and operators and lets you receive real-time production metrics and analytics in a ready-to-use, observable way. It also enables you to:
- Rub out collecting manual data
- Gain prompt alerts for machine conditions and cycle process modifications, performance, and scrap rates
- Receive automatic signals for help requests, calls, and preventive support
- Advance cycle rates, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), and plant productivity
VLC MES Software processes to control a real-time glimpse of process parameters as each part gets generated. Recognize obstacles and transmit alerts, spark alarms, or also instantly turn off an entire device.
- Observe each cycle and every device for real-time visibility into production and quality glitches
- Lessen scrap and redo with automated part qualification and rejection
- Pick up part and machine process data for traceability
- Escalate performance and production and diminish expenses by automating the capture of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Statistical Quality Control (SQC) results
- Capture part weights and dimensions and machine process parameters, and use the data for correlation analysis
Alerts and Notifications, We need to start building Alerts
VLC MES gives alerts and notifications that assist administrators, maintenance teams, and technicians in reacting quicker and running production on course. By automated message routing and escalation, your team can respond to situations instantly.
- Send a Detail report of Production order changes (Quantity, Due Date etc.) daily to Supervisors so that they get one list of all changes.
- Overdue Notification: If Production orders are not completed on the due date and if its after the shipment date.
- Notification for any Downtimes reported by Operators
- Demonstrate varied methods to secure the messages' acceptance. Phone Call, Overhead Paging, e-mail, flashing lights on machines, are only some of the ideas through which VLC MES can transmit alerts.
Production Program Scheduling
VLC real-time visual production scheduling retains even pace with all that's occurring in the shop. When responsibilities commence at the right time and orders finish when they're supposed to, your business can more assuredly fulfill its engagements.
- Understand what is occurring on the floor with visible production scheduling mechanisms that are growing in real-time based on exact cycle time, uptime, and scrap rates
- Effortlessly handle Family Molding and rationalize lean manufacturing using Kanban scheduling
- Recognize Tooling disputes to bypass costly downtime
- Intensify machine loading and depreciate downtime to diminish costs and capital expense
- Estimate schedule production to classify activity-coordination intricacies, resource frictions, and likely cost overruns
VLC Plant Management maintenance control is a dynamic, judicious approach to maintain, repair, and overhaul (MRO). Control exercises for machine tools and ancillary equipment based on actual runtime, number of cycles, or time, so that you can reduce speculation and hassles from your maintenance program.
- Facilitate a preventative maintenance program
- Upgrade equipment robustness and advance endurance
- Dodge production/maintenance scheduling struggles
- Evade high-priced machine servicing and unplanned downtime
- Control maintenance ventures with accuracy
Statistical process control (SPC) and statistical quality control (SQC) with VLC MES use real-time, automatic data to support your response to performance circumstances, reducing expensive scrap and extra work.
- Decrease scrap and rework with automatic part qualification and rejection
- Fulfill customer demands and avoid chargebacks and error penalties by guaranteeing conformance to quality criteria
- Stimulate constant revisions to discard waste, boost uptime, and diminish costs
|Satisfaction||Satisfaction by Category|
|Likelihood to Recommend||Product Going in Right Direction?||Meets Requirements||Ease of Admin||Ease of Doing Business With||Quality of Support||Ease of Setup||Ease of Use|